The WWF is run at a local level by the following offices...
- WWF Global
- Central African Republic
- Central America
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- European Policy Office
Rok za prijavljivanje je 19.8.2022
WWF Adria traži pojedince ili timove iskusnih konsultanata/edukatora da podrže naš tim u realizaciji radionica sa mladima na temu javnog zagovaranja. Ukoliko se prepoznajete u opisu posla, pošaljite svoj CV do 19.8.2022. godine.
Climate Heroes is a regional, youth-focused project which raises awareness and understanding among young people on the topic of climate change and empowers them to get active. Through the project, youth (ages 15-24) have the opportunity to develop leadership and organizational skills, learn to plan civic actions and constructively propose and implement their own initiatives tackling climate change.
Purpose of consultancy:
The requested consultancy is expected to design and run a two-day workshop for approximately 30 youth participants on the topic of policy advocacy with a focus on challenges and opportunities for youth engagement in decision-making processes on the topic of climate change in Serbia. The overall goal of the workshop will be to familiarize youth with institutional mechanisms in place, challenges, and opportunities for youth engagement in policy advocacy and engage youth in creating specific, innovative solutions through their own engagement in policy advocacy. The workshop will take place in late September.
The consultant is expected to:
- Design workshop plan;
- Deliver an interactive workshop to youth;
- Provide a final report upon completion of consultancy.
- Experience in devising workshop plans for youth;
- Experienced in leading activities with youth;
- The ability to transfer knowledge in a creative, interactive way and to motivate youth to participate;
- Knowledge of approaches to policy advocacy;
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work with youth;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Serbian;
- Experience in providing training for youth.
- Bachelor's degree in Ecology, Politics or a relevant field of education will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of environmental principles and practices in Serbia.
- Proposal of the cost of this consultancy engagement